Monday, June 21, 2010

MY NEW BABY


JUST FEW DAYS AGO, my hubby surprised me with a gift..He ask me to go with him to the mall with our baby and just wanted to roam around..I thought he just wanted to go there because he was just bored or something.All the while,he was thinking of buying me something then.He ask me to just pick one.Wether to pick a macbook or a DSLR camera.Then of course i wanted the macbook since im always on the net.Never did i imagine he would buy me right away.. :-) He just dragged me to the apple store and let me pick the one i wanted..To my surprise,i hugged him and kissed him..ehehhe surprising isn't it?!!!! He knew how much i wanted to buy lappy but because we have to save money for some projects,it was put aside.My hubby is kinda weird sometimes but i love it..Thanks so much honey bk...muahhh!!!




Im still familiarizing everything since its quiet different .Windows is quiet different with mac,but i tell you guys,its totally amazing... :-)

7 comments:

  1. ..YES HE IS...:-) THANX FOR DROPPIN BY...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cookie on your new computer. I think I'll do the same for my honeyko when she gets home from work.. Yes, its time to go SHOPPING!!! Great idea... Thanks..

    James - Poemsfromtheheart.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehhe...goodluck james...have a great time with wifeyyy....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck n GBU Always Cookie.. I love it! This site also i'll put on my bloglist.. Check sometime on Deasy-World

    ReplyDelete
  5. ang sweet naman ni hubby .sosyal ang gift sa iyo.

    ReplyDelete