Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AWARD


Life is full of surprises..Just as i was blog hopping and reading my messages a dear blogger pm me saying i have an award.I am so touched knowing that somebody is believing and do like my entries. I wanna say thank you to Jenie's at- a-blink for passing this Sisterhood Award.I thank you from the bottom of my heart and truly i appreciate this... :-) kisses......!!!!!
This is my first time to share this award and im sharing this to friends that inspires me to write...









5 comments:

  1. hopping by! like your new theme here, cookie. keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ nancy...thanx for droppin by....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sis Cookie, thanks a lot for including me as one of your sister here in blog land.. I appreciate that.. and will grab and post this soon. ~hugs&kisses~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ cacai...sure cai..thanx for droppin by tooo...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sis Cookie, here's my thank you post for this award you had given: http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2010/05/tenth-photo-tag-and-sisterhood-award.html
    Thanks again sis, muahhh!

    ReplyDelete