Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MY KIDDO'S OUTFIT july 17,2011



SUNDAY'S IS OUR church,mall,beach,pool,food &play day.It has been our our family routine that sunday's should be a worry and stress free, fun and bubbly day.As a mom, it really excites me too since i love dressing up my boy.I could secretly say that my husband is "vain"in his own little way hahahaha..Hes very particular with what he wear, esp the color and the fitting.I guess doctor's are born that way anyway and he just wanted to pass it on his son.(very vain) hahahha.My husband is my number 1 critique when dressing up our boy.He's very particular with the design,style and the color that is why i am very careful in choosing.We are not particular with the brand somehow but just the comfortability,style,design and the durability(were giving justice to the bucks we spend anyway).So here are some picture's of my son on what he wore last sunday..Hope you like it,=)...





BUTTON DOWN SHIRT : from GINGERSNAPS
PANTS : from BABY GAP
SHOES : from NIKE

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT...TILL MY NEXT POST..=)




6 comments:

  1. weeee. I love his outfit. Haha. It is nice that you look forward every sundays for family bonding. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Donna::thank you sooo much for droppin by..thanks for reading,yes sundays truly at its best....=))

    ReplyDelete
  3. traditionalmedicalplants :yes its really nice..thanks,=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dressing up kids. They make any clothes look cute! Regardless of the style, the design and the color! ;)

    Don't get me wrong though. I hate kids. I just like dressing them up ;)

    <3 Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. link exchange? please email me aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete